Our new Guerrilla Curriculum 2020 groups subjects into enquiry projects, which are taught once throughout the year. Geography and Design and Technology are taught together in the spring term through the project area Exploration and Curiosity, which links to our school motto:
Creative. Curious. Caring. We make every moment count
Within this project, pupils will have the opportunity to:
Start projects by exploring issues
Being inquisitive- asking questions
- Expressing opinions about other actions in a sensitive manner
Understanding others' views
The big questions the children will explore are:
- How have natural disasters led to change?
- Can small actions make a difference?
- How might we live in the future?
- Do we appreciate what we have?
To see our long term plan for geography please follow the link below to our Guerrilla Curriculum Long-Term Plan.