Neptune Class - Y5/6
Welcome to Neptune Class!
Home of the Neptunites!
Welcome to the Neptune class page!!
Our class is a mixed year 5 and 6 class and are based in the "top block".
We are taught by Mr Bunting and our teaching assistant is the wonderful Miss Beech.
In our class, we promote a CAN DO attitude and love to experience new things, challenge ourselves and work as a class team to enhance our learning!
Here are some documents about what we will be learning about this term:
Autumn Term 2019
Please note that maths homework is on Mymaths - https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
Homework is given out every Wednesday and children have until the following week to return it.
If your child is struggling with their homework, please feel free to contact Mr Bunting for guidance as to how to help your child at home. Children can also complete homework at school if they are not able to access online resources.
Below are some useful links to help children progress their learning in a fun and interactive way...
Mr Bunting's useful websites to help with learning:
- Times table rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/ (children have their own logon)
- BBC Bitesize KS2 - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- Topmarks Maths and English games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/ordering-and-sequencing-numbers
- Fun maths games - https://www.arcademics.com/ MR BUNTING'S TOP CHOICE
- Help with phonics - https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
If you know any more useful websites, then please let me know!