Our class is a mixed year 5 and 6 class and are based in the "top block".
We are taught by Mr Bunting!
In our class, we promote a CAN DO attitude and love to experience new things, challenge ourselves and work as a class team to enhance our learning!
Our PE day is Tuesday and our Forest School day is every Friday
Useful information for Parents and Children
Please note that maths homework is on Mymaths - https://www.mymaths.co.uk/
Homework is given out every Friday and children have until the following week to return it.
To try and limit the spread of Covid-19, we are aiming to reduce the amount of homework sent home in paper form. If you have any issues with accessing the internet or using a digital device, then please let me know!
If your child is struggling with their homework, please feel free to contact Mr Bunting for guidance as to how to help your child at home. Children can also complete homework at school if they are not able to access online resources.
Mr Bunting's useful websites to help with learning:
- Times table rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/ (children have their own logon)
- BBC Bitesize KS2 - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- Topmarks Maths and English games - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/ordering-and-sequencing-numbers
- Fun maths games - https://www.arcademics.com/ MR BUNTING'S TOP CHOICE
- Help with phonics - https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- Y1-6 Spellings - https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/lcwc/index.html GREAT TO PRACTISE SPELLINGS EVERY WEEK
If you know any more useful websites, then please let me know!
What do we do in class?
Please take a look at some of the things we have been doing in class