You can now order uniform online from Tesco. Simply go to their website www.tesco.com/ues and enter our postcode - DE4 4FD.
There you will see an easy to use order form. You can opt to collect the order from any Tesco store or have it delivered for a small charge.
Wirksworth Junior School Uniform & Jewellery
The school uniform at Wirksworth Junior School has been agreed in consultation with parents. The uniform is:
- Sweatshirt or cardigan – plain navy blue, with or without the school logo. No other logos are acceptable.
- Trousers, shorts or skirt – plain, dark coloured (no jeans).
- Polo shirt – white (with or without school logo), short or long sleeved.
- In summer, navy blue and white check school dresses may be worn.
- Dark flat shoes or sensible sandals.
- Navy blue t-shirt and shorts for PE. Track suits may be worn outside in colder weather.
- A change of trainers for outdoor PE and plimsolls for indoor PE.
School can supply sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with the school logo at cost price. We can also supply PE kits and sun hats with the WJS logo.
Uniform will be ordered on a regular basis. Please contact the school office if you require an order form.
No jewellery is to be worn to school apart from small plain ear studs, which must be removed for PE and swimming.
Nail varnish is not permitted.